corrvin: a Courier daisy wheel text "definitely my type" (my type)
(Earlier this week, my partner Raven's dad passed away.)

Me: I'm going to the store, do you need anything?

Raven: I need... some sour cream. (very serious look) My dad passed away... and... I think... he would have wanted me to have it.

Me: How long are you going to ask for things that way?

Raven: About six months?

Me: Sounds fair.

Date: 2014-04-12 02:35 am (UTC)From: [personal profile] seryn
seryn: swimming turtle with grass growing on shell (world on my shoulders)
I like this. Next time I have someone die in my life, I'm going to come stay with you.

Plus, I laughed.

Profile

corrvin: the word "librarian" glows in white above a rainbow, on a black background (Default)
Corrvin

May 2026

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10 111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 4th, 2026 03:03 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios